Sunday, September 7, 2008

My apartment. ALRIGHT

So to everyone who wants to wright or send random items ;) my address is:
Lex Cowan
354S 1st W Apt 18
Rexburg, ID 83440

and this is my apartment complex...
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.. I GIVE YOU...(DRUMS).. THE BUNKHOUSE APARTMENTS
tada


this is the stair case that i go up EVERYDAY. lol. i am on the top floor. can you say EXERCISE.



YAY my door. hence the 18 over it.



The back of my front door with my buddy coming in.


and behind you is our fabulouse kitchen

(if no photo, i will update later. internet problems)

and now to your left is our hallway and this is our bathroom coming riht off the hallway.




and to your right is the shower and toilet room. and no, it is not pink. the lighting is bad and no natural light can make it in here so we get pink.



now please exit the bathroom and go right. you now see the entrance to my room



and this is my room. i was in the midde of moving in and still am so when i am done and it looks neat i will post a new pic.



and my closet remember i was moving in and dont have any new photos of it now cause my roommate is still working on it. i will post some when my be and closet looks nice



now leaving my room i here it the hall way.


at the end of the hallway are two rooms and there are 6 of us here in the apartment.
i am not sure what else to put so enjoy the photo tour and ask questions or leave comments. i like those. :)

take care everyone

No comments: