Thursday, September 18, 2008

ART Yikes

So if anyone knows my art. they know that i am not that skilled. Dancing and photography are my true passions but i am trying to learn to draw. so these are my first two projects that i have turned in. the first one was about principles. here is the full lay out of my project.





and here are close ups on each square and i will go into detail at the bottom of each one. so here we go. dont laugh to hard at my poor art.












this one is dominance and subordination. (the names for each one are on top of the drawings)



i drew the ballons to show the dominance by making others out in the distance.









this is repetition and variation. i drew this free hand. i am pretty proud of this one out of all of them. the I-pod nano designs were chosen by a friend of mine.












this is balance symetrical, meaning it had to be even and identical on each side. I saw this picture on line and new it would be simple to draw.









this is movement. it boes from the bottom to the top. can anyone guess what this scene is from. leave me a comment with your guess.





this is rythm. you can read it as you go across the picture or somthing like that. i am not to sure.

now here is balance asymetrical. it doesnt look right but it was a las minuet thing and my least favorite out of all of them.

now for my second project i had to redo this picture by picasso up side down and double the size.

obviously the one on the right is the original and was on a basic sheet of paper like for a printer. the one on the left was my copy of it. i just saw some mistakes so now i am sad. but i learned a lot about proportions.


and to make me happy, i am going to end this with a photo i took. enjoy and have great day.

No comments: