Tuesday, December 8, 2009

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


I am still alive here in Rexburg. It is getting cold and is SNOWING :D :D :D :D :D (many happy faces). I am doing good health wise, no more being sick for me, no way. Not much has been happening. Tonight (Tuesday 12/8/09) my ward(church) is going to have a closing social party since there is a week and a half of school and being the Ward Photographer, I made a slide show of the semester in review. It took a while but is awesome, with music coming from Kooza(circus du solee), halloween music, Christmas music, and more. It was a lot of fun making it. it runs 17 minutes long but is awesome, or so I think, ill tell u next week how it goes. Other than that not much. I made homemade Macoroni and Cheese on Sunday with a recipe from my mom, super yummy. Roommates were drooling over it and looked like happy puppies when I told them they could have some. Lol. Oh those boys. Never a dule moment.

By next week I will have a date to tell u about and how I am mentally for finals that will start next Wednesday. Oh boy, im ready for Christmas.

Luv ya all, take care,

Alexander(Lex) J Cowan

P.S. i will put a new pic with each post.



No comments: